Saturday, April 3, 2010

Charissa: More Accomplishments

Seriously guys, I am on a to-do list roll. I've been accomplishing so much. Soon I will be at a dead-end b/c all the expensive things will be left undone.

Another thing I did over break, which I believe was also on Brianna Barrett's list was
*drum roll*
KAREOKE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We went to the Falconers Inn bar downtown and sang kareoke for like, three hours.
I started out wiht "Bohemian Rhapsody" with Bri and Ash, then sang "I Got You Babe" with Bri, solo'd "Cabaret", and ended the evening with a little "Say You Love Me" with Ashley.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was great fun, and we ended up getting our food and drinks for free, so it was free great fun, which of course is the best fun of all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment