Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Charissa: Accomplishment MACHINE

HEY Y'ALL!!!

Oh my gosh I haven't blogged in SO long!
I took a two week break from all things media and technology, and then I went on Spring break and was far too lazy to blog. But joy of joys I accomplished so many of goals over spring break! I'll post a few now, and a few later...I made sure to take pics of almost every accomplishment [=

To start Spring Break off right, my mom, sister, and I tried to go to Santa Monica. Mom got lost, no one would listen to me, the girl who actually lives in L.A., and thus we accidentally wound up in L.A. and accidentaly achieved goal #101
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had fun adventuring, but honestly it's quite dirty and gross.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hated the constant smell of "cracked-out hippie" and all the near-hobo's who were waisting away their lives. But it was fun to experience it...now I feel like a true L.A. girl haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next to-done was #46
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made it with egg whites, zucchini, mushroom, cheese, spinach, chilli powder, ground pepper, and garlic powder. It was yummy, but next time I'll make a crust to go with it.
I also made a berry pie from scratch to go with it, all though that's not on my list.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, that's all for now. I'll post more of it soon [=

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment