Hey! So I am Ashley!
I am so super excited about our little project! So what am I working on right now? well I am working on the following:
- Finish my novel- I began writing a novel last November as a part of NaNoWriMo. It's nearly done, but I really need to push myself to finish it up. I believe it's actually pretty good and I'd really like to get it published (which is one of my other goals). I've been slowly editing what I already have written, trying to flush out the plot and clean it up. So far it's going really well, and I've got the writing bug again. I even started a new novel! However that the new one will just have to wait until the old one is finished.
- Growing my hair out- I know that sounds dumb, but I get bored with my hair very easily. Everytime I get bored I lop it off and it turns out horrible and I regret it for months and months until it finally gets long again and then I lop it off and... you get the idea. My goal is to grow it out so it grazes my bum, currently it it is about four inches past my shoulder.
- Move to Portland Oregon- In June I am moving from California to Oregon. The next six months I plan on saving every penny I can so that I have enough to move and be able to find a job. It's scary and exciting all at once and I can't wait!
- No buying new shoes, dresses, clothes, or bags for six months- this goes hand in hand with the above one. I have so many clothes, and I know how to sew, I should be perfectly capable of not shopping for six months. Except that I am a shopaholic. But I am going to remain strong. I want to do this once ever year for the next 2.75 years.
- No soda for the whole 1001 days- I don't drink alot of soda as it is, but I am partial to Coke Zero with a little lemon. However I am determined not to slip up!
- No Fast food for the whole 1001 days- I work behind a Carls jr. in a pinch, I get lunch there. It's gotten to the point of a pinch being three -five times a week. It needs to stop.
- Take night walks- I used to do this everynight and then I stopped, but I am determined to get back on the band wagon!
- No buying any newly manufactured clothing, bags, or shoes, for six months- as it is I mostly shop in thrift stores, but I really want to tone down my buying of crap that will just end up in a landfill (I'm not a total nutcase though!). Plus if I'm not buying anything for the next six months, I can buy anything new for six months! I also want to do this once a year for the whole time.
Alot of mine are things that I want to work on, and are slow processes. It seems a bit daunting right now, but I am excited to push myself to complete them all!
Now I am off for my walk!