Saturday, January 16, 2010

Charissa: I'm not doing so well

With losing the cake weight.
=[
I had apple pie on Thursday, non-fat yogurt with banana yesterday, and today I had:
Breakfast: A big bowl of smart start + banana
Lunch: A salad with Turkey meat, 4 slices of Honeydew, and a HUGE bowl of oatmeal with strawberries, bananas, and peaches.
Dinner:A big bowl of minestrone, an orange, and a bowl of smart start/special k
Snacks: an apple and a banana

I guess when I spell it out like that it doesn't seem like so much but I feel like the quantity of food I'm eating is the problem. I don't stop when I'm full. Tonight I was full after the minestrone, but I wanted the crunch of cereal so I had an entire bowl anyways. I need to learn to stop when I'm done. And the desserts need to just plain disappear except for special occasions.
I'm not getting any more toned or any slimmer or any of those things. And this gut that refuses to escape me is about enough to drive me insane. It's not about losing weight. It's about being happy with whatever place my body is at and right now I simply am not. But I'm not happy with what I was either. I think it's going to take a long while to figure this out.

*sigh*

Being healthy is probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
Especially when I am literally surrounded by people with horrible eating habits.
At least I just exercised by way of jumping jacks/jump rope/salsa/pilates for an hour.

How are you guys doing with the diets? Losing weight yet? Any helpful hints?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment